Training visa (subclass 407)

To apply for this visa you need to provide sufficient evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing. You will also need to show that you have genuine intentions of staying with your partner temporarily in Australia.

You will also need to meet health and character criteria.

We specialise in providing sound advice and guidance in the preparation of student visa dependent applications.