​​If you’re an employer wanting to employ a visa holder already in Australia, or looking to sponsor an overseas worker, make sure you know your options and what you need to do if you are unable to fill a position with an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

In the link below, you can find information about:

  • how to become a Department of Home Affairs approved sponsor.
  • what information you will need to provide.
  • how to nominate a role.
  • how to nominate an overseas worker to a particular position.

The step-by-step guide available on the website provides information about your ongoing responsibilities. It also details what you need to tell the Australian Government if there are any changes to your situation.

Find out more about employer options: Employing overseas workers (

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.